What would you change if Life was a simulation and open sourced

swjr-swis

I suggest we give every single man a girl friend... and every married man one as well....

I'd alter all the women to have impossible bust measurements...

I'd give every man a crate of beer once a day.....

and for the ladies.... a box of non fattening chocolates....

6 hours ago, Maximus97 said:

Look, in the OP message, @The White Guardian, you're already credited. They mentioned you by name. It won't be you that created the thread, yes, but his thread came first, preceding yours by a little over 3 hours.

Let's all just get back to the topic at hand, please.

Mods, please rework this thread so it is @The White Guardian's OP.

I have no need of TotM or really any other forum points, but it is obviously important to him, so I have zero objection to this becoming his thread, everyone happy.

11 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

Mods, please rework this thread so it is @The White Guardian's OP.

I have no need of TotM or really any other forum points, but it is obviously important to him, so I have zero objection to this becoming his thread, everyone happy.

Words cannot describe,

how much respect I have for you right now. Thank you so much man!

Okay, okay. I've conferred with the other moderators, and unfortunately as I know at this time, the easiest way to "switch ownership" of this thread is to simply have @The White Guardian create a thread with this discussion question. When it's up, I will lock this thread and discussion will resume on the new thread.

23 minutes ago, Maximus97 said:

Okay, okay. I've conferred with the other moderators, and unfortunately as I know at this time, the easiest way to "switch ownership" of this thread is to simply have @The White Guardian create a thread with this discussion question. When it's up, I will lock this thread and discussion will resume on the new thread.

I'll get to it. Thanks a lot.

Edit: done.

Still, I think the forum would benefit from the ability to add multiple 'authors' of a thread, or that selected users can edit it. You see, I have taken over several mods until their original authors return, but I had to make a placeholder thread every time. It'd help if I could just edit the OP instead of confusing Kerbals with a new thread.

Edited by The White Guardian

22 hours ago, cubinator said:

drop table wasps;--

drop table mosquitoes;--

Then I'd tweak some equations to make interstellar travel easy and fast. 

drop table bees;--

Really we don't need bees, they just buzz around a lot and sting people. We're better off without them riiiight? *nudge nudge Earth shall be destroyed and your precious flowers will not be spared. HAIL MARS MWAHAHAHA!!

Edited by CelticCossack51
Oh look, the post editor strikes again to add more stuff!