[SOLVED] Rover wheels blocked after docking?

So I built this (rather large) set of two rovers, to do some mining. All tested and tried on the launchpad as well as on Minmus. They drive pretty well. Stable up to 25 m/s (*). I landed the mining rig first, got it to a rich ore location, then landed the tanker and drove that to dock with the (now full) mining rig. All worked splendidly. And after I undocked the rovers again, the wheels of the 2nd one (left on the picture) did not want to move forward and backwards again. 

I realize that the picture is rather misleading... but I managed to wiggle the rover a little sideways by just turning the wheels left and right. It never moved forward or backward since undocking.

There are no brakes on. I checked all wheels, and none are blocked. Wheels still turn left/right. There is enough battery power. When I press the W or S to get going, the game shows that the motor is running (like in the pic), but no movement happens, and the wheels do not rotate. 

The major changes between the moment it still worked and now are: (1) the rover is now packed with fuel, and (2) it was docked and undocked. Note: The rover can drive with completely full tanks on the launchpad, so I doubt weight is the issue, especially with Minmus' low gravity. Also, after lift-off (yes, it flies, note the 4 thuds) the wheels still do not rotate. 

Is the game just confused after undocking? I tried to search for this, but found no useful information (may have been my searching... but a lot of info about rovers online seems rather outdated, and a lot of posts are regarding problems with docking, which is not my problem).

c1J0zk8.jpg

(*) although they need 2 minutes to slow down from 25 m/s on Minmus' flats. I have seen oil tankers slow down faster... then again, they pretty much are oil tankers.

Edited by Magzimum
Added [SOLVED] to thread title

Huzzah! I think it was the resetting of the Control-from-here. I toggled that between the docking port, cupola and klaw a few times, and the wheels got back to life. 

I had already tried switching my daring Kerbal  between the cupola and the command seat at the bottom, but that had not worked. Toggling the brakes on and off was also tried already. 

I marked the thread title as [SOLVED]... :) 

Edited by Magzimum

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.