Benji13

I recently downloaded Ven's Stock Revamp and I don't like the window flaps on the Cupola. Is there a way to remove these flaps or at least make them invisible? I don't want to remove the whole part as I like the rest of the Cupola, just not the flaps. Thanks for any replies,

Benji13.

You can edit the mod itself so it leaves the stock cupola instead...I'll see if I can track down how I did that.

Here's the line you have to get rid of to remove the cupola

https://github.com/VenVen/Stock-Revamp/blob/master/GameData/VenStockRevamp/PathPatches/Command-PathPatches.cfg#L9

Edited by tjt

8 hours ago, tjt said:

You can edit the mod itself so it leaves the stock cupola instead...I'll see if I can track down how I did that.

Here's the line you have to get rid of to remove the cupola

https://github.com/VenVen/Stock-Revamp/blob/master/GameData/VenStockRevamp/PathPatches/Command-PathPatches.cfg#L9

Thanks but I already know how to remove the entire part. I want to keep it though for the lights. I've decided t just put up with having the flaps.

2 hours ago, Benji13 said:

Thanks but I already know how to remove the entire part. I want to keep it though for the lights. I've decided t just put up with having the flaps.

You need go to ven's github,and you'll find cupola without the window covers in some of older release(v1.8.1).If you know how to remove the model then i'm sure you know how to add one :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.