Feelings on stock moving parts?

21 hours ago, Kerbart said:

Don't forget "airplane parts." Millions of airplane parts. In fact, when new parts get added these days it seems to be limited to airplane parts.

Maybe that's the trick. We should be asking for moving airplane parts!

Basic fins, proper probe telemetry, antennas, solar panels, the planned rocket overhaul..

All airplane parts.. Might as well be Kerbal Flight Program.. :wink:

5 minutes ago, Columbia said:

Basic fins, proper probe telemetry, antennas, solar panels, the planned rocket overhaul..

All airplane parts.. Might as well be Kerbal Flight Program.. :wink:

I dunno, it kind of felt that way for a long time. Post-0.23.5 almost all parts added or revised were plane parts.

Just now, Red Iron Crown said:

I dunno, it kind of felt that way for a long time. Post-0.23.5 almost all parts added or revised were plane parts.

I can't blame you for that, most parts added were for aircraft.

It is annnoying to me though when users discriminate aircraft builders because of this.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, lajoswinkler said:

Don't worry, an army of reddit-facebook reactionaries  will vomit on the idea until they twitch from exhaustion, and after the stuff gets added, they will experience a collective amnesia.

50540-Spongebob-Imagination-Rainbow-Gif.

After that, they'll move on to pooping on another idea. Bussiness as usual.

Lol, you've had that happen to you too, eh? I dealt with a particularly vicious "critic" on KSP's FB page who ripped into me for wanting a little noise to go with some of the wheels (is it wrong to have a little "rev" for rugged wheels... like hearing a truck accelerating?), aaaand it ended with him making my seem like I was brain-dead, ending in an unnecessary "Yay!".

Ya gotta wonder why some people are the way they are, sometimes. *sigh*

But adding to the topic, yes. I'd love hinge joints, telescoping booms, rotors, and sliding gantry rails.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.