[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

17 minutes ago, Servo said:

@SparkyFox Sorry to bother you again - I just saw that it was case-sensitive. Actual username is: servo270

ohhh....sure, lemme fix that up for you

done

check your firewall, its coming up on the console as null void

Edited by SparkyFox

42 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

ohhh....sure, lemme fix that up for you

done

check your firewall, its coming up on the console as null void

Thanks for the suggestion, I had checked everything but that. I've been getting game crashes on loading singleplayer worlds as well, though. I'll start playing as soon as I can sort it out, I promise you.

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

@Galacticvoyager we need someone to keep the lag down in the animal farms. Will you try and kill most of the animals to decrease lag? FOR THE GLORY OF THE MIGHTY KRAKEN!!!

max, I did it as a joke, made it so chickens drop pork, pigs drop mutton, cows drop chicken and sheep drop beef, and messed up the cow and pig breeding

6 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

max, I did it as a joke, made it so chickens drop pork, pigs drop mutton, cows drop chicken and sheep drop beef, and messed up the cow and pig breeding

That would explain why I was getting weird drops... 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Oh Kraken have mercy on our souls...

Then we must make a sacrifice to the kraken! (let's kill a bunch more cows!) 

Just now, max_creative said:

HAIL KRAKEN 

:D yay! Do you want to come help me by working at the Creative? (my base)

Sure! As long as I get a home there.

Just need to finish my spacecraft in KSP.

Established a good orbit in KSP, now joining Minecraft!

Edited by Planetace

54 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Sure! As long as I get a home there.

It's volume is almost exactly one million blocks (it's a little more), so I think I can find a place for you to live, and a place to build a monument to the kraken for you. :D Just promise that: 

• You won't break anything (especially the complex redstone stuff). 
  • You will help the rest of the Creative by pulling your own weight (mostly just telling me if any of the farms stop working). 

That's not too hard, right? 

Wait... @Galacticvoyager What time zone are you in? 

12 minutes ago, max_creative said:

It's volume is almost exactly one million blocks (it's a little more), so I think I can find a place for you to live, and a place to build a monument to the kraken for you. :D Just promise that: 

• You won't break anything (especially the complex redstone stuff). 
  • You will help the rest of the Creative by pulling your own weight (mostly just telling me if any of the farms stop working). 

That's not too hard, right? 

Wait... @Galacticvoyager What time zone are you in? 

the English timezone...

Also, where is this complex?

I am going to work a bit tomorrow on connecting the new port town line with one of paradise's unused selector stubs.  I can also mine out and survey the route for the underground tram line in sanctuary.  I will also start the process of mining out the space under the intercity line for the cargo only line.  Have decided that the cargo only line will connect to a small structure next to my humble foundry.  This will allow the line to be built quickly & expansions to also take less time, as i can access the foundry's stores and crafting table to create the line. This works a lot better than constantly going between my glass fort, the desert terminal, my house, and my office in the station for one project.  If you wish to donate materials to the railways dept, just leave them in the chest outside my glass fort or foundry.  Your donation will be acknowledged on signs once whatever project i'm working on at the time is complete! :)

In other news... why i was not on yesterday?  Power was out for 7 hours (basically all day) for electrical upgrades to my girlfriend's place while they did all the needed work.  Next will come solar panels.  Tomorrow i have limited time because the local electrical inspector needs to inspect the work, including switching the individual breakers one at a time.  This means no internet/computer during this time.

I know there are a slate of projects yet to be done by the railways dept, but this is a real world thing.  Thanks for all of your understanding.  I know some of you are excited to get trams built in both sanctuary and paradise.  It will happen, and super soon.  Just give me time to get this IRL stuff done & everything will be beautiful! :)

- Andy

We should also start thinking about creating a perimeter barrier around the two cities with enough torches within to keep hostile mobs out for good.  Port town is pretty well isolated, but some barriers might not be a bad idea.  We can use diorite blocks spaced evenly with 5 torches each on top of whatever block, probably cobble.

Hope to see you all on the server tomorrow! :)

- Andy 

23 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

I am going to work a bit tomorrow on connecting the new port town line with one of paradise's unused selector stubs.  I can also mine out and survey the route for the underground tram line in sanctuary.  I will also start the process of mining out the space under the intercity line for the cargo only line.  Have decided that the cargo only line will connect to a small structure next to my humble foundry.  This will allow the line to be built quickly & expansions to also take less time, as i can access the foundry's stores and crafting table to create the line. This works a lot better than constantly going between my glass fort, the desert terminal, my house, and my office in the station for one project.  If you wish to donate materials to the railways dept, just leave them in the chest outside my glass fort or foundry.  Your donation will be acknowledged on signs once whatever project i'm working on at the time is complete! :)

In other news... why i was not on yesterday?  Power was out for 7 hours (basically all day) for electrical upgrades to my girlfriend's place while they did all the needed work.  Next will come solar panels.  Tomorrow i have limited time because the local electrical inspector needs to inspect the work, including switching the individual breakers one at a time.  This means no internet/computer during this time.

I know there are a slate of projects yet to be done by the railways dept, but this is a real world thing.  Thanks for all of your understanding.  I know some of you are excited to get trams built in both sanctuary and paradise.  It will happen, and super soon.  Just give me time to get this IRL stuff done & everything will be beautiful! :)

- Andy

I saw you had something for a 'mega mine'. I've got a huge mine that would work. It's near my house too, so it's close.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.