More thrust for Kerbal Jetpacks.

Uhm yes there is. Like every 'part', there is a config. file where you can change the thrust. I'm not sure which one is for the kerbal/'jetpack'.

Also, those 'jetpacks' are made for vacuum. So you could consider making a jetpack in the VAB with engines or use the jetpack from this mod: 

20 minutes ago, Van Disaster said:

Kerbals are a bit special; they become vessels on EVA but they don't live in gamedata like normal parts, so you might need a plugin to modify their thrusters. Not an area I've looked at, though.

That's what I thought, I've looked everywhere for a cfg file for them. Ah well, parachutes it is then.

Thanks

The 1.2 prerelease only this week exposed a lot of EVA Kerbal things as config files for the first time. Perhaps jetpack parameters are part of this? I haven't had the opportunity to check. But in any case, there's a chance that soon you won't need a mod for this at all anymore, stock might be able to do it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.