So now that i have my modded install working correctly, I was wondering what PC specs I would need for the game to run smoothly with about 1000 parts in the game at one time. My computer at the moment has 6g of RAM, an Intel i3 CPU running at 2.4 GHz 64 bit based, an Intel HD graphics 4600, Windows 10, DirectX 12.0, OpenGL 4.3. I dont know about DirectX or OpenGL being there for performance improvements. If anyone can help, Thanks.

Edited by Conflict-Gaming

1000 parts in the game at one time is quite much.... I got I7 3,4 ghz, gtx870, 16gb of ram, windows 10, newest geforce software and directX. 

Still 1000 parts isn't going to give me 30fps. But if I would have your PC, I would upgrade my processor, graphic card and ram, . The Intel HD graphic card are not guite for gaming.

Video here explains why, far 4 on low with around 30fps max, and he has a better processor, ram etc.

How old is your PC?

Edited by DrLicor

13 hours ago, DrLicor said:

1000 parts in the game at one time is quite much.... I got I7 3,4 ghz, gtx870, 16gb of ram, windows 10, newest geforce software and directX. 

Still 1000 parts isn't going to give me 30fps. But if I would have your PC, I would upgrade my processor, graphic card and ram, . The Intel HD graphic card are not guite for gaming.

Video here explains why, far 4 on low with around 30fps max, and he has a better processor, ram etc.

How old is your PC?

My PC is about 2 years old and just got a new hard drive. My only question is how do you change a graphics card on a laptop. If a laptop is not the best solution, I do have a tower computer i have been looking to upgrade, but, that would be more than my budget can cover.

Just now, DrLicor said:

@Conflict-Gaming, ah, laptop is quite different. And not as easy as a computer to upgrade. Most of the time more expensieve.. And that where my knowledge stops...  

Ok, well I will look into how and if it is worth it. And if you want to know why I need 1000 parts, well, I am in the process of building a ridiculously large mothership, right now it has about 567 parts and my frame-rate is about 3 fps, my estimate of parts was a bit over 1000. Currently with 200 parts, my game runs 20 fps, witch is a bit slow but seems to be really smooth.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.