Fully Optimize KSP?

15 minutes ago, Kerbal101 said:

@ETPOF
Its important to remark whether - all settings would reset or just terrain.
If all settings reset, then this has to do with permissions, as the KSP folder (with settings.cfg) should be writable to the one who runs KSP (your user).
If just terrain resets, then it has something to do with driver.

There are few things: first, you don't have to replace the values, but just create a new block. You can also backup the file and create your own with only single preset.

Regarding brackets, most of the text editors (kwrite, gedit etc) have extensive syntax highlighting. If you turn it on with something that has brackets, like set it to "Programming languages/C", then you will be able to collapse all the brackets and copy paste them accurately.

Nevertheless, I am glad that you can finally enjoy the game!

Sorry if I wasn't clear. It was just the terrain settings that reset, so it must be something with the driver. I do use gedit, which didn't highlight any errors the first time, which is why I was confused. Didn't know I could collapse the brackets though! That will help a ton in the future. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.