KIS and KAS

ajud

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if there is any mod which is simmilar to KIS and KAS (Kerbal Inventory System and Kerbal Attachment System) or the 1.2 release date for these two mods, because I would really try to modify my ships while in orbit. And also why does Real Plume disable other engine smoke effects

It usually takes 1 or 2 weeks for all popular mods to be updated after a new version drops. KSP v1.2 will drop tomorrow. Add those to bits of info together and you know you might have to wait a wee bit longer.

Don't worry though. KIS/KAS is a popular mod, used and loved by many. I seriously doubt it won't be updated very soon. Just be patient and keep an eye on the KIS/KAS release threads.

Edited by Tex_NL

2 hours ago, ajud said:

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if there is any mod which is simmilar to KIS and KAS (Kerbal Inventory System and Kerbal Attachment System) or the 1.2 release date for these two mods, because I would really try to modify my ships while in orbit. And also why does Real Plume disable other engine smoke effects

Both mods has released a pre-release. You can find them on the github. 

KIS Releases on Github

KAS releases on Github

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.