Constantly Decaying Orbit

KSP Version: 1.2, Windows, 64bit

Mod list: http://imgur.com/a/uuuyY

So right now I have a problem, which annoys me to the brink of deletion. Ever since I updated to 1.2, whenever I get into orbit, the orbit starts to decay. My periapsis is above 70km, my engines are shutdown and either RCS is turned on or I don't have RCS thrusters. I don't have a surefire way of reproduction, but I know that it happens whenever I place down a maneuver node. It makes it impossible to go to other bodies when it does happen. 

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/230icyimw8662uj/output_log - Copy.txt?dl=0

You have a large number of mods installed that are not compatible with KSP 1.2.  Your log contains loads of errors about plugins failing to load and the latter parts are a continuous stream of exceptions.  I'm surprised there isn't a lot more going wrong than your orbits decaying.  You will need to either remove all mods that haven't yet been updated for KSP 1.2 or update them if they have been.

When playing with mods you really shouldn't install them into your Steam copy of the game, it leads to all sorts of problems when KSP updates.  You are much better off copying the whole of the Kerbal Space Program folder somewhere else on your drive, calling it something like "Modded KSP 1.2" and modding that copy.  When a new version of KSP is released you can make another copy of the whole folder called "Modded KSP 1.3" and only install mods that are actually confirmed as being compatible with it.  This may mean that you won't be able to use your existing modded saves with the new version until it has been updated, but you can copy them across and try them while still leaving the original save intact in the previous version (that you can also still go back and play while waiting for the mods to be updated).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.