Chrash memory acccess violation

Dear support,

I experienced a crash when loading a vessel orbiting Minmus. it started when i was doing science and moving data around with "Science Relay" mod - since then the crash happens when i load the vessel, even on an older save. I can play the game but I can no longer load the orbiting Minmus lab. Also i do not know how to reproduce the error, and I am afraid i will break another vessel if I try.

I am running a whole slew of other mods. Normally if I can tell that a problem is mod related I can talk to the devs on the respective forum, but with this one I have no idea what caused it. Attached is a link to a zipped version of the crash dump folder. Apparently it is some kind of memory exception error, making a call outside the allowed memory range.

Can anyone help me out and use the information in there to get a clue on the source of my problem? Thanks in advance!

After some investigation it looks like it was only happening when I switched to the vessel using the jump to function of Kerbal Alarm clock. I will hop over that forum and notify TriggerAu.

EDIT: turns out to be a known issue that is being fixed. You can put this on 'answered'.

Edited by DrScarlett
answered

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.