What's your Poison?

RangerDanger75

What other video games do you fine gentlemen(/ladies) play?

Right now I'm playing Battlefield 2, Project Reality, Minecraft, and once I get my xbox set up Bad Company 2.

Edit: Also in the Spirit of the title of this thread, feel free to tell us your favorite drink as well, (alcohol or non, its whatever). I'm gonna go with Natural Light. The gift, the curse of the college student. :-[

My System Specs:

Dell Lattitude E6510

i7 Dual Core 2.6 Ghz

8Gb RAM

With a F$^%ng Intel HD Graphics Card :-\

So at the moment I'm not really playing anything other than KSP on Low.

He also drinks whiskey.....

I'm busy re-playing Mass Effect, which would lead me to replay Mass Effect 2, all in preparation for Mass Effect 3

And most of the time I drink Rum or Brandy ;)

That's what I'm talking about! What's your BF2 handle? We should play sometime.

And I thought of the Band first. Does that make me a bad person?

LOL Forgot about the band, that's sad because I loves me some Rock Lobster!

BF2 handle is TheSkunkyMonkey and I pretty much only play on the NUNYA server. Haven't played in about a month or so since finding this game and accidentally trashing by BF2 install. I'll get jonesin' for some BF2 and reinstall soon. I always end up back in BF2 after short breaks.

Arrr!

Capt'n Skunky

Here I mostly play Orbiter, Minecraft and ArmA II. (And occasionally Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space)

As for the drink: Boing. It's boxed guava juice, and it's almost 100% sugar. It's bound to kill me one day ;)

Cheers

You taught me how not to drink guava juice.

Oh, and

'HELLO DOWN THERE!!'

See if you know what I mean. ;)

I play KSP and Minecraft. Minecraft has a weird 'allergy' to my computer; it crashes every 2 seconds for 5 minutes.

The drink is water (really), tinted with a bit of my 0.9 microCurie sample of americium. Now that's bound to kill me one day.

I keep my cups near my old smoke detector (source of radioactivityness).

So I play the BF2 mod Forgotten Hope 2, TF2, Fallout:NV or World of Tanks when I'm not killing launching Kerbals.

As for drink, I stick to cider normally, though I do have some sloe gin left over from winter that I'm slowly sipping my way through.

So I play the BF2 mod Forgotten Hope 2, TF2, Fallout:NV or World of Tanks when I'm not killing launching Kerbals.

As for drink, I stick to cider normally, though I do have some sloe gin left over from winter that I'm slowly sipping my way through.

I tried FH2 before, and I wasn't that impressed. I think I hit the servers at a bad time because only one was populated, and not that much.

I tried FH2 before, and I wasn't that impressed. I think I hit the servers at a bad time because only one was populated, and not that much.

We need to hook-up for a lil Battlefield3 action around Oct. 25th! OOoora! ;)

Sounds like the dark days of late 2.1 or 2.15. 2.4 has been out only a month and thus there are 3 servers or so full and US servers remain populated. Still, it is a very different style to BF2 and especially PR.

We need to hook-up for a lil Battlefield3 action around Oct. 25th! OOoora! ;)

Yeah, if I don't cancel my pre-order I'll probably be about. I'm more hyped for RO2:HoS than BF3 though.

Kinda jumping between games at the moment. BC2, ARMA2OA (which I'm dying to try out in multiplayer, but I'm wary of playing with pubbies), Black Ops zombie mode, Hitman: Blood Money, and generally whatever strikes me as fun at the moment. (although usually not for much longer than that).

When October rolls around though, I suspect I'll be a bit busier. So many great-looking releases this year...

X3 and Civ 4 are my main games. I have a few old faves that come around occasionally - Evil Genius, Total Annihilation, Starcraft, even the occasional X vs Tie. :)

As for the poison: Diet Coke.

Sounds like the dark days of late 2.1 or 2.15. 2.4 has been out only a month and thus there are 3 servers or so full and US servers remain populated. Still, it is a very different style to BF2 and especially PR.Yeah, if I don't cancel my pre-order I'll probably be about. I'm more hyped for RO2:HoS than BF3 though.

I just bought Red Orchastra 1 for $3.11 at wal mart.

Now i'm just waiting for the new disc drive :-\

Kinda jumping between games at the moment. BC2, ARMA2OA (which I'm dying to try out in multiplayer, but I'm wary of playing with pubbies), Black Ops zombie mode, Hitman: Blood Money, and generally whatever strikes me as fun at the moment. (although usually not for much longer than that).

When October rolls around though, I suspect I'll be a bit busier. So many great-looking releases this year...

I'm in a military realism clan, Project Reality is our main game, and a lot of the guys play Arma 2. If you want to I could put you in touch with the guys that play Arma so you could have coordinated teamwork, instead of the clusterfuck that is pubbers ;P

A few things. Dwarf Fortress, some intermittent BFBC2, up until recently the BF3 alpha, FSX, and of course World of Warcrack. Interspersed with occasional Portal 2, Tf2, Civ V and a few other bits and bobs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.