MoX Industries - Multiple Designs [16.0 All STOCK PARTS]

Hello Fellow KSP\'ers Let me start with an introduction of who we are.

MoX Industries is a small outfit who work on bringing you fun and interesting space solutions for that nasty problem of interplanetary travel.

We are working on a wide range of designs ranging form Mun landers & delivery craft, Quick response rescue craft for those kerbals stuck on Minmus, the Mun or just floating in space.

If you are looking for a cruising craft to scout out possible landing sites or just want to take that afternoon EVA we also have designs for you.

Now we currently have three designs up for grabs today with more solutions on their way to you.

The first craft is the Selene One. This craft will take your crew to the Mun for a nice vacation and back into orbit for a rondavouz with your trip home.

screenshot3pc.png

The second craft is the Deneb Kaitos space shuttle. This craft is capable of traveling to the Mun Minmus or just going for a little EVA around Kerbin.

screenshot1yv.png

screenshot0bs.png

Now here is a Video one of our designers and test pilots have put together of both of these vehicles in action.

****UPDATE**** New Craft Launched

MoX Industries prodly prosents the Pheonix - 1

This is MoX Industries first attempt at a VTOL aircraft and it has produced some fun results. This craft is capable for medium missions on Kerbin due to its low level flying altitude it is a formidable craft for both stunts for those less iniciated or skill of flying for those who do not wish to enable the ASAS on the craft.

screenshot5fv.th.png

screenshot6r.th.png

screenshot7dz.png

Below is a short flight Video of Pheonix - 1 i hope you enjoy both the video and the craft.

If you like these please keep an eye out for more MoX Industries designs.

Let me introduce myself:

I\'m one of the test pilots of MoX industries, the one who is flying Selene One and the Deneb Kaitos in the above video. I see that our crafts have already a couple of downloads and that made me happy. :)

If you have any questions about the crafts like how to get efficiently to orbit or how to re-enter atmosphere safely then please contact costumer support on this forum, and I\'ll be right with you sharing my experiences.

Also you are very welcome and encouraged to leave any feedback regarding our designs so we can improve them and provide upgrades.

Tabasco

Hmm, can you please provide some more details?

My recommendation for take off is to place throttle at the 2/3 mark and accelerate till you reach 100 m/s velocity. Once you decouple the boosters, adjust throttle to keep your velocity at 100 m/s or slightly above. You\'ll have to gradually decrease throttle as you get into thinner atmosphere and your craft gets lighter.

Once you are past 10.000 m the throttle setting should be slightly below 1/2. Even so you should slowly gain vertical velocity. Keep these settings till you reach the desired height for a horizontal transition.

I don\'t recommend using greater than 2/3 throttle ever with the big engines as they are simply too powerful and might tear the craft apart.

Thanks for your feedback!

Tab

Don\'t worry...

I\'m a terrible pilot, I have only Orbited with Selene One, The resuce space craft blows up on the launch pad and I have only orbitted once with Selene One and that was mechjeb( I tried with out = Kaboom ), and another compact lander type thing that is a fuel tank, a parachute, Aerospike, tons of ladders and landing legs sticked together with loads of duct tape, that too only orbited Kerbal with mechjeb, no fuel for a trans operation.

I havent reached the Mun, ever, not even a proven Minmus rocket gets me to the Mun.

I havent even thought of Minmus yet.

Heres proof:

MoX industries apologizes for any inconvenience that emerges when flying our crafts, including suddenly emerging fireballs, of course. We are grateful for any feedback we get, this way we\'ll be able to provide better crafts in the future.

We are already working on new versions of the released designs and of course new crafts are on their way as well. This is partly necessary because some stability issues and the soon to be fixed fuel consumption bug that was introduced with the 0.16 release. We\'re hoping to have the re-designed crafts ready right after the fuel bug is fixed.

Have fun!

Tabasco

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.