IVA change control orientation?

I was testing an Orion clone (more like modified version based on Raptor9's EV-3C), and I have an issue

If I go to IVA in the crew cabin, while my SAS is not using stability assist (eg: pointing prograde), it will use the crew cab for orientation and make it spin. Even if I used "control from here" on the Mk1-2 cab, I still have the issue everytime I go IVA in crew cabin.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/187291484503971324/21B9E6A56E63EBC5B55A65F5DD076ECE40ADABAA/

Is that normal? Can I turn that behavior off?

Edited by Jestersage

50 minutes ago, Jestersage said:

Yes, enablign it fix the problem.

Being that is disabled by default, do you think I should have not go with such route with my design?

That's the beauty of KSP. If it works for you, go with it. Nobody else can tell you otherwise. 

I don't get too hung up on the default values for most stuff. I probably change more things than I leave as the default, especially on the career mode difficulty settings. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.