small adjustments to tweakables?

Is there any way to make fine tune adjustments on tweakable options in the VAB?    I have a series of boosters, and not all are connected within the same symmetrical group.  I want to adjust the thrust sliders,  but im often running into the problem of not being able to get them at the exact same level.   Ill set one at say 60%,  then when i go to the others, no matter how hard i try, I just get 59.5%  or 60.5% and never in the middle, then if i try and go back to the first,  that one wont match the second.

AFAIK you'll have to do it with the current tweakables, when you alt-click on the part you want, you copy it in the VAB or SPH. So if you just setup the first group with the right tweaks, you can copy it right to the second group. Hope this helped. :) 

oh well thanx guys, i was hoping there would be an easy way without having to replace the boosters when i want to try a new tweak set.   This rocket is far from normal and is really abusing clipping parts into parts lol

maybe ill make a suggestion to add a little + -  next to them in a future update

I guess what you could do (especially if you want to try different tweak sets) is modify the .craft-file.
You can just save it with a different name and you can load your different setups without fiddling with the sliders all the time...

How about changing the dpi resolution of your mouse? I'm using a gaming mouse which does have dpi adjustment and whenever I need to tweak my thrust level I lower by DPI to as low as it can go and then I'm able to lower by thrust limit to 0.5% (which is rather surprisingly hard to do with my normal DPI setting) and then after adjusting the thrust, I raise my DPI setting to something more comfortable for actually playing the game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.