[1.2.1] Kerbol Mysteries [v.0.1]

DerpzGames

This is the first mod for KSP that I've ever made so bear with me on this.

I present to you, Kerbol Mysteries!

This mod aims to add a variety of new worlds to the Kerbal Universe, each with their own quirks.

So let's get to it, shall we?

At the moment there is only one planet, but hopefully more will be added in the future.

SentusSentus is a gas giant approximately one third the size of Jool and is located not too far away from Eeloo, it has a strange inclination and an abnormally low gravity. It's most notable feature is it's eyesore of a colour scheme, nobody really knows what makes up the planet's atmosphere but scientists are eager to find out.

This mod is at a REALLY early stage, some advice, tips and maybe even some help would be greatly appreciated.

Kerbol Mysteries requires the Kopernicus mod by Thomas P.

Download from SpaceDock!

Future Changes...

Spoiler
  • Addition of a moon called "Kerebi".
  • Addition of a Gilly clone as a moon of Kerebi. Yes, a moon of a moon. Either gonna be called "Little Rock" or "Kerebi-B"
  • Addition of another planet, maybe a gas giant or a rocky planet, I'm not sure yet.

I'm not sure if I can provide support for any problems encountered, I am a novice after all.

Edited by DerpzGames
Adding important notice regarding support.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.