Can't "Like" any more posts

mibo22

Hey, I wasn't sure where to put this and this seemed like the most suitable place.  Feel free to move if there is a better thread that I missed.  Anyways, I logged in today and when I tried to like a post it said "You can only like 25 posts per day".  I haven't liked any posts today and I only liked about 3 posts yesterday.  It seems my running total of likes are being saved up and counted towards the 25 or something.  Any help would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@mibo22 I reviewed your reputation activity, you liked 25 posts in the last 24 hours. Looks like a bunch are about to pass the 24 hour mark so you should be able to resume liking posts again in an hour or so.

yup, looks like I logged in a little later yesterday than today and liked more posts than I thought.  Thanks for the quick response.  Sorry for the bother, I should have checked that first.

1 hour ago, mibo22 said:

yup, looks like I logged in a little later yesterday than today and liked more posts than I thought.  Thanks for the quick response.  Sorry for the bother, I should have checked that first.

It is what moderators do... They help. They keep us safe and in order in forum Land! Besides, how will you learn how the forum community works if you don't ask about what you don't know! Trust me, whether it's a moderator or just an old timer, you're not a bother, so ask anything you need to get the most out of the game or the forum.

[edited by adsii1970 - since I now am not restricted to the mobi...]

NOTE: I will say this again - I absolutely hate the way the forum software works on mobi. While I was editing the post earlier, it decided I needed to quote myself - then it wouldn't allow me to delete the stupid quote!

Edited by adsii1970

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

It is what moderators do... They help. They keep us safe and in order in forum Land! Besides, how will you learn how the forum community works if you don't ask about what you don't know! Trust me, whether it's a moderator or just an old timer, you're not a bother, so ask anything you need to get the most out of the game or the forum.

[edited by adsii1970 - since I now am not restricted to the mobi...]

NOTE: I will say this again - I absolutely hate the way the forum software works on mobi. While I was editing the post earlier, it decided I needed to quote myself - then it wouldn't allow me to delete the stupid quote!

The way to delete quotes (at least in Safari on IPhone) it to tap the top section of a quote, and a + symbol should show whilst bringing up the keyboard (if it doesn't show you didn't do it right). Hit the <[x] (backspace) button and it should delete it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.