Galaxy 2 Space station

So I designed a space station that makes use of the new EVA feature to have an explorable interior. This is the second model, Complete with two ports(for extra vehicles) and rooms. I call it, the Galaxy 2 Space Station.

By

Blairospace

'We do science and stuff...'

Sorry it\'s taken so long, I haven\'t been getting notifications. I have a new version that\'s a little bigger, doesn\'t have any interior work, but it has two levels, one with a large docking bay. I\'d love to share the file so you all could play around with it, but I\'m not exactly sure how to go about doing that, being the noob I am.

SO! Now I have the Galaxy 3. Roomier, much more stable and easier to get into orbit. The shuttle port now has a door made of landing gear and off-board ladders, in case your kerbins want to catch the view outside. Looks nice too ;)

New from

Blairospace

'We do science and stuff...'

That is the next step. Just building the rail before the train arrives at this point ;)

Is docking possible? Or do you just improve a solution?

I want to do something like that too, but I don´t think im good enough :D

Could I get launch instructions please? I am new and I press launch but nothing happens :/

Haha I don\'t even have to check, I know what the problem is: When I launch this, I adjusted the order of operations to be perfect. But at it\'s default it might be a little crazy. Let me go back adjust it and make it easier for y\'all. I\'ll have an upload shortly.

Okay so here\'s the part with the proper order of launch operations: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/94630383/Galaxy%203.craft

The trick to getting this massive piece of home into a proper orbit is to conserve fuel by monitoring atmospheric pressure. The less pressure the lower on the throttle you can be while maintaining speed increase.

Hope that helps.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.