Trouble switching between EVA kerbal and spaceplane

Hello, I've just started spaying ksp about a week ago, and I've come up to a pretty big wall. I'm doing contracts involving eva reports and surface samples. I wanted to move my spaceplane while one of my kerbals were outside, but I couldn't switch back to my plane! So I took my pilot into EVA to see if that would fit it. I then put my scientist in his pod and attempted to switch to the pilot (who has been clinging on to the plane) and couldn't switch focus to her! I'm getting really frustrated because the day before, I did exactly what I'm trying to do right now. I've looked on the other forums, but none go over xbox, so there might be a different control that I'm not aware of

Edited by BroItsHumpDay
Incorrect description, changed words to the correct situation

Hello.

Switching between craft/kerbals can be done withe the bracketing keys : [ and ] on the computer KSP.

and after doing a little bit of research, i don't know of any way to do that.

Try messing with the button inputs in settings,

Maybe there is, just no button for it.

Hope my suggestions help!

Cheers!

-TheKorbinger

Edited by TheKorbinger

I'm having the exact question/issue but in a more general sense. I cannot for the life of me find how to switch between a manned craft, an unmanned (probe core) ship, or a Kerbal on EVA.

Most responses for Xbox are "LB/RB + Dpad Left/Right" but that only changes the focus and not actually switching crafts.

The only workaround seems to be: go to Space Center (load), click on Tracking Center (load again), find ship/probe/Kerbal in list, select and click "Fly" (load again), then you're back. Hoping your ship/probe/Kerbal haven't drifted too far away.

I hope we're just missing something, not actually lacking the functionality in the Xbox version of the game!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.