Having comm problems, don't know if mods are messing it up

Without knowing anything about things like which antennae you've used, whether they are deployed or not, the level of your tracking station, distance from Kerbin AND your game settings nobody will be able to give a definitive answer.

In other words: To answer your question we'll need a lot more info.

KSP.log please

Providing the above file it will help with figuring out what is going on ... use dropbox or google drive to upload a .zip copy of the KSP.log as well as your output.log

Without these no one will be able to help all that much except by speculating which would be hit or miss (mostly miss)

I have OneDrive, I hope you can read it with there.  I think you need their account for it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anutp2phLkRFgQwk76r2IArJ05bo

I looked through the KSP.log myself a little, and seeing as how about 80% of it is talking about CommNet, I suspect that the game might be having some trouble with CommNet. :P

Edited by SlabGizor117

On 3/9/2017 at 11:24 AM, DoctorDavinci said:

KSP.log please

Providing the above file it will help with figuring out what is going on ... use dropbox or google drive to upload a .zip copy of the KSP.log as well as your output.log

Without these no one will be able to help all that much except by speculating which would be hit or miss (mostly miss)

Were you able to read the log, or find anything from it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.