ISS VR

Noobton

I just gave this one a go and is amazing, my minireview with spoilers ahead

The floating minigravity experience was very interesting and it felt authentic, the whole recreation of the ISS and the videos makes it very immersive, and floating through the ISS while going from handle bar to handle bar felt just like what I expected from watching movies.

The missions are fun, the small capsule docking minigame was very interesting and the controls were great. The EVA experience even shows you how the helmet blocks your periferal vision, the scenery was awe inspiring, I even got lost and it was a little terrifying to feel what poor little Jeb and Val must feel when you leave them floating away from the Station.  

I think every KSP fan will really enjoy this experience, if there's interest I could upload a short unedited video, but VR videos are not very good at transmitting the feelings or the sense of scale.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.