How did you find out about Kerbal Space Program

Grand Lander

How did you find out about Kerbal Space Program  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How did you find out about Kerbal Space Program

well i found ksp on youtube when i was searching up team fortress 2 videos lol and since i was into space stuff

i looked at a little title saying ksp on a video clicked on then i went to the website of ksp and got the demo version of it and then i eventually buyed it :)

I found it through a YouTube channel called \'BarryDennen12\', instant download... that was during it\'s first or second month after release... oh, those were the good ol\' days when the water was solid, and you could orbit at 35km ;P

Back in 0.11 I was having a hard time sleeping, and I decided to look at some youtube videos. After a bit of time surfing youtube suggestions I came across this video:

After watching the video, I instantly went to the KSP site and downloaded the game, but didn\'t check out the forum or anything. After a night of playing, and a tiny bit of sleep, and a day of school, I got a message in the game about the 0.11.1 update. After being overjoyed that the pause glitch was fixed, where the game would be impossible to unpause, I decided to check out the community. After about a week of lurking, I made an account. And that\'s how I came to where I am today.

BARIS/RIS is a really good game and at some point, I\'m going to go back and take a stab at playing as the Russians in Historical mode.

My BARIS from abandonia crashes all the time.

I found this game from an article on IGN, something about top 5 unique indy games coming out. This was the only one that was playable. Think there was one that was a fps sharks vs divers, and another about robots hunting humans like big game hunters.

I can\'t remember, although I probably saw someone mention it on a forum. What I do remember is when I saw the name, I thought, 'a game about building a space rockets!? Gimme!', looked it up, downloaded it (forgot what version it was, it was the one right before struts came out), and suddenly it appeared on my personal 'best games of all time' list. Bought the game as soon as it went premium.

I play another space simulator called Orbiter, and while browsing the forums for it one day I stumbled across a thread about it. I thought the whole concept seemed great, so I downloaded the demo and played it for a few weeks. I didn't buy it for a while, but when 0.15 came out, I just couldn't resist anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.