Kerbal Space Program: KS: The Final Frontier

THIRTY9CLUES

Hello there and welcome to the short spin off series, KSP:KS:The Final Frontier. This here is a discussion thread for my upcoming fan series on the Kethane Station series created by HatBat. Bellow is a list ContractsContracts are basically submissions for specific craft that will be necessary for the filming of this series. 

Contacts:

HKA

--Space Carrier

--Must not include space fighters but should be able to accommodate a variety of ship sizes.

--Has to have anti-aircraft and anti-ground combat systems. 

--Must have a runway to accommodate a variety of ship sizes and stop lengths

--Must have re-entry ability but does not need to fly.

--Must be able to float

--Due to the nature of how I am filming, it does not need fuel or any staging for takeoff

-SSTO Bomber

--Should use the inline mk2 cockpit

--Should have stock weapons

--Must have a delta wing 

--Must have the ability to reenter 

--Must use R.A.P.I.E.R engines 

--Due to the nature of how I am filming, It does not need fuel or staging for takeoff

-SSTO Fighter

--Must use the inline mk2 cockpit

--Must use BDa weapons

--Must have the ability to re-enter and leave

--Must Use R.A.P.I.E.R engines

--Due to the nature of how I am filming, It does not need fuel or staging for takeoff

-Spy Satellite

GMI

-Space Carrier

--

-Space Destroyer

-Space Explorer 

-Spy Satellite

Misc.

-Large Space Station

--Has to be in a ring shape with a large diameter (About 6 Dynawings tip to tip)

--Make it look as realistic as you like

--Part limit, <1000

-Basic Telescope Satellite 

--

Edited by THIRTY9CLUES

I think you should open up the submission requirements a bit more. In the Kethane station ships submission thread, people tend to submit ships they have already built, not build them to specifications. Right now I doubt you'll get a lot of submissions that match your requirements, as they are so specific I think players will look at this and think "Why dosent he just build these himself?" This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to critise your series.

Edited by MiffedStarfish

On 4/4/2017 at 7:06 AM, MiffedStarfish said:

I think you should open up the submission requirements a bit more. In the Kethane station ships submission thread, people tend to submit ships they have already built, not build them to specifications. Right now I doubt you'll get a lot of submissions that match your requirements, as they are so specific I think players will look at this and think "Why dosent he just build these himself?" This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to critise your series.

yes, the atmo reentery makes sense but....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.