Orbital Sciences & Saftey ll Cygnus Alpha Release 0.1.1

LaydeeDem

Oh shoot I fell asleep. Anyways, here's the alpha release:

PROJECT CYGNUS ALPHA RELEASE

screenshot1080.png

screenshot1082.png

DLButton.png

Included is the Cygnus parts and also a .craft file.

Known Issues:

RCS block attaches sideways.

RCS is wonky in general

Yes I know some parts are missing. This is an alpha release.

Got it :) You'll get my first impression right after my early morning gaming session ^^

EDIT : Everything seems fine to me. I don't know what glitchy with the solar panels, they work fine in my game. The only little problem I encountered is sometimes I don't the RCS when pushing the button even if it works.

Edited by Netris

Got it :) You'll get my first impression right after my early morning gaming session ^^

EDIT : Everything seems fine to me. I don't know what glitchy with the solar panels, they work fine in my game. The only little problem I encountered is sometimes I don't the RCS when pushing the button even if it works.

1. Those are the stock solar panels. I didn't include the Cygnus ones yet because they are completely broken.

2. I'm guessing I didn't put enough thrustTransform gameobjects on my RCS thruster. I'll try to fix this tonight.

For RCS transforms you should have the Y axis facing the direction of thrust, rather than the Z one. I've no idea if that's the issue you're having but it had me stuck before until Borklund pointed it out to me.

For RCS transforms you should have the Y axis facing the direction of thrust, rather than the Z one. I've no idea if that's the issue you're having but it had me stuck before until Borklund pointed it out to me.

Oh really? I thought it was blue pointing in the direction of thrust like you do for engines. Thank you!

1. Those are the stock solar panels. I didn't include the Cygnus ones yet because they are completely broken.

That's why ^^ Otherwise, it looks great and fly really gently. Good job Mr. Nutt :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.