Saturn V Parts Pack (v1.1) (NEW: Fixed PNG's)

KingTramp

Does anybody have in their squirrelled away resources, a picture of the \'main control room\' at Houston, or something similar? Maybe pictures of the telemetry gear? I have a telemetry system sorted for another monitor (so \'two\' people can play at once, one as the \'crew\', the other as \'Houston\'), but rather than magic some sort of UI out of my arse, it would be nice if it were Houstonish, if you dig?

And before you ask, no, I have not yet set it up to allow remote control (i.e. Houston does the steering etc), although obviously that\'ll be next.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still interested in this, it is very easy to modify the code to enable gimballing engines. Simply go to the part.cfg files, and replace the bit of 'comments' about gimballing (two lines at the bottom with // infront of them) with the line of code in the spoiler. If I get a bit better with maya, I might try to make a full Apollo mission equipped rocket, with Mech Jeb having the ability to launch 2 spacecraft from one rocket, it might not be hard. Or I could be in over my head, would be my first undertaking of that scale either way.

thrustVectoringCapable = True

gimbalRange = 1.0

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, does this work for demo?

This should work fine for the demo. As far as I\'m aware the demo will take mod parts no problem, but it doesn\'t allow for anything requiring a plugin .dll. Most plain parts you find like this should work fine. :thumbup:

(And when you get bored of that, consider buying access to the up-to-date releases. ;) Plugins are aweeeesoooooooooome - never mind all the new gameplay elements that are being added and not included in the demo)

This should work fine for the demo. As far as I\'m aware the demo will take mod parts no problem, but it doesn\'t allow for anything requiring a plugin .dll. Most plain parts you find like this should work fine. :thumbup:

(And when you get bored of that, consider buying access to the up-to-date releases. ;) Plugins are aweeeesoooooooooome - never mind all the new gameplay elements that are being added and not included in the demo)

how do i know wheather or not it needs it?

how do i know wheather or not it needs it?

... anything requiring a plugin .dll. ...

If the mod says it requires 0.14 or higher, chances are it\'s because it has a plugin which will not work with the demo.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

If the mod says it requires 0.14 or higher, chances are it\'s because it has a plugin which will not work with the demo.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

in v 1.1 everything works exept the engines.

had to delete them (would not load)

is the v1 for v 13?

if so could you give me the link? the links are broken at front page

in v 1.1 everything works exept the engines.

had to delete them (would not load)

is the v1 for v 13?

if so could you give me the link? the links are broken at front page

Check over at kspyard. They\'ve got the Apollo spacecraft to go with it. Google it, if you\'re not familiar.