KSP crashing due to mono exception

I have a modded instance of Kerbal installed via the steam client (1.3.0) that I recently updated to 1.3.1 on accident, and it broke most of my mods because of compatibility issues. I reverted to 1.3.0 through steam and used CKAN to reinstall the older versions of the mods, since it had updated only some of them, as they hadn't all come to support 1.3.1 yet. upon launching, after everything loads and it goes to the splash screen right before the main menu I encountered a crash, which gave me an error message and printed out a folder of the errors and a stack trace. Attached is a compressed version of all the different crashes, both after updating the mods to 1.3.0 and before. replies and suggestions are welcome!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359240957545414666/366711903843778560/Desktop.rar

Edited by Bassblitzed
accidentally submitted before adding link to crash reports

'mono exception' or mono.dll, is KSP's memory. If you provide an output_log, and it says something like this: 'Access violation in mono.dll', then it tells us that your game couldn't cope with the amount of mods.

6 hours ago, Bassblitzed said:

I attached a folder of the crashes, how do you want me to attach just the output.log? via a link or plaintext?

Your .rar file already contains output_log.txt. No further upload required. Please don't post logs as plaintext, this forum can't handle it.

I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe

Please try the 64bit executable (KSP_64.exe). Nevermind, some of your logs are, and some aren't.

Make sure all your mods are truly 1.3.0 compatible. IME CKAN is not particularly reliable in this regard, and it has been known to push the wrong versions, especially just after a game update.

I'm not seeing anything really obvious in your logs, but I am seeing exceptions from Kopernicus, so that might be a good place to start.
That said, your best bet is probably a reinstall, and careful re-installation of your mods. Ideally one at a time.

Edited by steve_v

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.