Payment Method Annoyance

MurderOfAKiller

Tch. Very helpful, Dizzle. Besides, his gripe was with payment, not downloading the game.

Anyways... as far as I know and have heard in recent weeks, Squad are planning to include other payment methods, but PayPal was quickest to implement so they did that first. I have no clue as to an ETA on alternate payment methods, though. Sorry :(

Tch. Very helpful, Dizzle. Besides, his gripe was with payment, not downloading the game.

Anyways... as far as I know and have heard in recent weeks, Squad are planning to include other payment methods, but PayPal was quickest to implement so they did that first. I have no clue as to an ETA on alternate payment methods, though. Sorry :(

I honestly want the game before the price goes up. I hope my uncle has a PayPal.

Oh, really? I wasn't aware one could use debit cards. Hmm. Might depend on the card type, then...

I used a Visa Debit card and it worked perfectly. I also don't have an account with PayPal.

You can use any card that has the VISA or MASTERCARD logo on it. This includes credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, one-time use cards, etc. This is the same for any store that accepts those two networks for payment.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, if your country does not support PayPal, then there is nothing we can do currently. You can try selecting some other country, but I don't know how PayPal will handle that. This is really an issue with PayPal and nothing to do with us.

Unfortunately, PayPal is the only cost effective method of payment for Squad being based in Mexico. They do want to have additional payment methods in the future, but for now this is the only option.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

You can have a friend buy KSP for you then give you the account, I suggest you send this friend the money, so he can buy KSP with his card, then he removes his account details before he passes the account to you :)

What country are you located in? Paypal does support many countries.

There is no way to do that at this time, though KSP is going to be on Steam eventually, you should be able to buy it there :)

Is this true? Lol i know their was a debate a while back but i thought it wasnt a good idea or something.

Is this true? Lol i know their was a debate a while back but i thought it wasnt a good idea or something.

This debate is generally about whether steam should be required as it's a rather restrictive/intrusive program for those that aren't interested in it's features but I would think that's very unlikely to happen here as the game has already been sold without steam.

There nothing wrong with putting it up for sale on steam for those that want to use it, no different from every other digital distribution site and I'd imagine they'll launch on all of them at the same time when they feel the game is an acceptable state for a general release and not just to those of us unfraid to go and poke the space krakens.

• 3 weeks later...

im new here and i would like to suggest MOL as a new way of payment, its so much effective here where i stay, im only a student i dont have a credit card nor do i approve on putting my money online so MOL gives me exactly what i need and i get to top up just like a prepaid Phone line.

Please, if someone knows how to inform SQUAD about this it will be greatly appreciated Thank you.