Recreating the 737MAX

I want to recreate a bunch of commercial aircraft on a 1:1 scale, using only stock parts and Tweakscale. This mod greatly increases the accuracy needed when working on a 1:1 scale, while keeping it challenging  due to having to build stock. I started of with a Boeing 737MAX7 and it turned out pretty decent. I am not going to put windows or interiors on the planes to at least save a little bit on parts count. This is more about trying to get the shape and size as accurate as possible which is why there is a custom cockpit. This makes the plane have huge drag but she still flies pretty decent!

Album a/VKGzQ will appear when post is submitted
Edited by CapeKerbinaveral
fix broken link

Great replica! I really like the detail on the cockpit - I've done that style before, but not nearly as well.

Welcome to the forums, too! 

(Check your imgur album embed, I think you only have to put in the RbvW4, not the entire thing)

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, philipnicotra said:

can you post a vid of it flying?

Will do, later this week

21 hours ago, Servo said:

Great replica! I really like the detail on the cockpit - I've done that style before, but not nearly as well.

Welcome to the forums, too! 

(Check your imgur album embed, I think you only have to put in the RbvW4, not the entire thing)

Thanks I edited it, does it work now?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.