Extreme lag and broken rocket with new mods

Hey all,

I recently installed Airplanes+, AJE, RPM (and a lot of the associated mods like Vesselviewer and probe command, etc) onto my game and suddenly one of my trusty CommSat/ScanSat Launchers has started giving me a strange issue with a previously useable craft:

Log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1522ez70ebdgnf/KSP.log?dl=0

Gamedata Folder:

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!

Edited by shoe7ess

So you have a gamedata nested in another gamedata that also has texture replacer in it while you are running texture replacer replaced (I suspect old version with the source code?)

Spoiler

[LOG 01:31:39.716] Load(Assembly): -Pack-v0.41Green Skull IncGameDataTextureReplacer/Green Skull Inc/GameData/TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer

Then there is a bunch of Agent references and one in particualr leads me to believe there is another nested gamedata in your install as KSP is trying to load a node but it already exists (duplicate mod in gamedata)

Spoiler

[ERR 01:55:32.133] [Agent]: Cannot load, node of name 'RN Industries' as there is already an agent with that name

Contract configurator is throwing exceptions as well a tweakscale in adition to the above so my first thought is that you need to check your mods

On 1/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

So you have a gamedata nested in another gamedata that also has texture replacer in it while you are running texture replacer replaced (I suspect old version with the source code?)

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 01:31:39.716] Load(Assembly): -Pack-v0.41Green Skull IncGameDataTextureReplacer/Green Skull Inc/GameData/TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer

Then there is a bunch of Agent references and one in particualr leads me to believe there is another nested gamedata in your install as KSP is trying to load a node but it already exists (duplicate mod in gamedata)

Reveal hidden contents

[ERR 01:55:32.133] [Agent]: Cannot load, node of name 'RN Industries' as there is already an agent with that name

Contract configurator is throwing exceptions as well a tweakscale in adition to the above so my first thought is that you need to check your mods

I was wondering where the extra icon was coming from for TR in game, thought I got rid of this years ago. I'll try running it without the extra TR plugin running and see what happens but I imagine it has something to do with tweakscale.

For anyone else that ever has this issue and wants an answer for a fix, I honestly never found one. The idea that the procedural fairing was huge and was upping the mass turned out not to be the problem with the craft having no more dV, as I removed the fairing and still had insane minute long freezes and stuttering while attempting to navigate the ship. Luckily the upper stage was the only variation on that rocket (it's my ~5t/~9,800 ΔV launch system, so just loading a different rocket that was saved with a different payload worked fine so I just worked with that.

:blink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.