Purchasing in R&D

Hi. 

I have a work around. Just tested this on PS4. In the Vab, select the Item you want to purchase. Switch to cursor mode, and bring the cursor to the place, where the purchase button is. I know, that the window will disappear. Switch back to normal mode (l3) keep the item highlighted, and open the options. Close the option menu, and switch to courser mode. The window will now stay open, and its possible to hit the purchase button. 

Greetings

Matze

1 hour ago, OnkelMatze197 said:

Hi. 

I have a work around. Just tested this on PS4. In the Vab, select the Item you want to purchase. Switch to cursor mode, and bring the cursor to the place, where the purchase button is. I know, that the window will disappear. Switch back to normal mode (l3) keep the item highlighted, and open the options. Close the option menu, and switch to courser mode. The window will now stay open, and its possible to hit the purchase button. 

Greetings

Matze

Well done! Just tested your solution in Radial preset, and it's even a little simpler than that.

In the Editor, select the part to buy, so that its Part Info window is open.

Open the Pause menu.

Use Circle/B or the Resume button to close the Pause menu. -- The Part Info window should be pinned open at this point.

Turn on the cursor (click the left stick) and click the purchase button.

Edited by bewing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.