KSP PS4 R&D unlock parts Bug

I've started a career mode with custom settings with one of them being to have to pay an entry cost to unlock a new part once it has been researched. I have researched new parts and I have the required funds to unlock them but I can't seem to unlock them. I assume it's X on the PS4 but it does nothing as if I haven't researched them. It's really annoying as these are the difficulty settings I want to use but I cannot progress any further. I've tried restarting a new career and it keeps happening. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something really obvious?

6 hours ago, gws98 said:

I've started a career mode with custom settings with one of them being to have to pay an entry cost to unlock a new part once it has been researched. I have researched new parts and I have the required funds to unlock them but I can't seem to unlock them. I assume it's X on the PS4 but it does nothing as if I haven't researched them. It's really annoying as these are the difficulty settings I want to use but I cannot progress any further. I've tried restarting a new career and it keeps happening. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something really obvious?

This looks like a bug we are already working on. There is workaround here that you can try in the meanwhile. 

• 5 years later...
On 1/17/2018 at 8:33 PM, nestor said:

This looks like a bug we are already working on. There is workaround here that you can try in the meanwhile. 

I'm guessing this never got fixed?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.