O3KRsfN.png

So, after rewatching the Star Wars prequels for starship design inspiration recently, I was struck once again by the sleek beauty of the ships belonging to the Naboo, especially their N-1 Series Starfighters.

uVxvXAd.png
3YNuSah.png

Afterwards, I sat down with KSP and sought to make my closest in-game replica to the iconic ship as I could keeping a rough 1:1 scale of 1 Kerbal = 1 Adult Male Human as possible, and I'm quite happy with the resulting craft.

sbosXLK.png
LxBppBr.png
Md79NW3.png

With a sleek profile, twin engines allowing for roughly Mach 1 flight in-atmosphere (no spaceborne version since I designed this on an aesthetics-first basis), and adequate handling, this is a wonderful replica for those wishing to reenact battle scenes from Episode I: The Phantom Menace and its tie-in Star Wars Legends content.

EvmeNoh.png

Download for the craft here!

I've got more to come soon, so stay tuned to the SCE for further unique craft and replicas!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.