how can i make a basic

I put up a link to one of my space planes that can get into a stable orbit around Kerbin earlier in another thread, should work out nicely for you aswell.

http://www./?s042lixobhtxb9o

Just put the file into your ships/SPH folder (iirc) to load it ingame, in case you didn't know.

I tried making it as basic as it gets in terms of space-capable space planes, so you could use it as an example how to make one yourself.

Grand, please, please don't flood the forums in threads... make sure you put them in the correct sub-forum too - this should be in "How To". I'm no mod, but this message is pretty much what any mod is gonna tell you - make sure you read the thread rules and, for the love of god, put things in the correct subforum, or someone with admin powers and a bad attitude will come along and temp-ban you. Just a heads up. I hope you become a good community member... something tells me you will bring fresh new ideas here, although I'm not sure why.

Take another look. You posted this in general discussion.

Actually, you put THREE threads here, one of which has been locked, as you surely realise, by our beloved Cap'n Skunky. Erm, not quite the best start to your stay here, but it'll do :3

EDIT: and the other one was moved into offtopic. You're on a roll, here. Everyone, place your bets!

EDIT EDIT: And this here happens to be a duplicate thread... you somehow managed to post it to both How To AND General Discussion.

This confuses me greatly.

Edited by flaillomanz