Hello, World

Duxwing

Hello, World

I'm Duxwing, and about a week ago, I joined the KSP. When I saw this forum, I figured, "Hey, might as well!" the decision turned out to be almost as good as getting the game. The sights, the sounds, the smells-- well, only the first one of those-- I love it here. When I saw this forum section, I realized that I ought to say hello to you all before I go posting; good manners and such (thanks, mom).

My space program is, like most others, a largely peaceful affair that focuses on getting to the Mun and back. Once I get bored of that, I'll likely buy the full version and try out all the new, neat stuff that I find. If that ever gets tiring, then while I wait for updates I'll (possibly, I'm not sure if I will, but it seems like fun) write more articles for the KGSS, think of faster, cheaper, and more creative rockets, attempt challenges, and give new players help. If that ever gets old, well, there's always Minecraft.

During emergency EVA, always remember that the order of events is Squat, Pray, Leap, Adjust, Touchdown, or SPLAT.

-Duxwing

Hi Duxwing and welcome to the community :)

KSP will get more costly as time goes on, I don't know the projected final release price though, but it is worth getting as Yamacrane says, the extra features in 0.16 alone are worth it and with 0.17 in the works, KSP is just getting better all the time :)