Orbita laltitudes

alone

Depends on which world you're talking about, and what latitude, and whether or not you let the spacecraft leave rails.

Over Kerbol, lowest altitude is about 4500km.

Over Minmus, equatorially, you can get by with 5.6 km, and probably a little lower.

Over the Mun, equatorially, you can get by with about 3 km.

Over Kerbin, if the spacecraft is off-rails, going below about 69 km will cause the atmosphere to eventually deorbit your spacecraft.

If the spacecraft is never allowed to leave rails while in the atmosphere, you can orbit Kerbin as low as 25 km, and possibly a bit lower. Short of persistence-file editing, though, I can't think of a good way to get a spacecraft into a 25 km altitude circular orbit, as the game won't let you save while flying in atmosphere.

That was a typo. I tried to write Orbital altitudes, and wrote. Orbita laltitudes.

I tried putting the Spertnik to 215 km, but he declined to 209 i'm not know what happened, even the debris remained in stable orbits.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/17866-Dishy-Courier-Crappy-Parts-Warehouse-1b-AKA-the-Spertnik-1-release?highlight=Spertnik

and tanks bot for the answer.

and have a nice day.

That was a typo. I tried to write Orbital altitudes, and wrote. Orbita laltitudes.

I tried putting the Spertnik to 215 km, but he declined to 209 i'm not know what happened, even the debris remained in stable orbits.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/17866-Dishy-Courier-Crappy-Parts-Warehouse-1b-AKA-the-Spertnik-1-release?highlight=Spertnik

and tanks bot for the answer.

and have a nice day.

It shouldn't have declined at all. You should be able to put it in a 70kmx500km orbit (highly irregular) and leave it there for eternity.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.