Thor's Stock Warship Repository

Since I've made a fair few of these things, both recently and many moons ago I thought I'd make a suppository repository of them so that others can completely ignore them on purpose instead of just not knowing about them.  :cool:  I will put images in spoilers so as to not make you look at ones you don't want to.  All links are to the relevant pages on KerbalX.

Recent Craft:  These will probably all contain Making History parts, simply because (as many have griped) the Wolfhound is a fantastic engine, and since "realistic" stuff is already out the window.....  :kiss:

The Atseta flagship carrier

My magnum opus (as far as this type of thing goes).  This behemoth will do just about anything you ask it to, as long as you stay in space.  It doesn't have any science equipment, but you could probably park the R&D lab inside it's hangar bay, so I don't see a problem there.  What it does have is a whole crap load of docking ports in those six full sized cargo bays around the back that can hold just about anything you can come up with.  Really, you could do a militant Jool 5 thing with this and, I don't know, subjugate the Jool SOI with just what this ship can bring.  Really, as long as your computer can handle the part count, the skybox is the limit.

Spoiler

kbAXVGL.png

A6m296N.png

sz5fbe6.png

The Dinja scout/patrol corvette

This little beauty can pack quite a wallop.  With three small ordinance bays that can hold two 0.625m missiles each and three forward facing docking ports that could house fighters, rocket pods, 1.25m guided missiles, or racks of 0.625m missiles, it doesn't lack for firepower.  It also has a science lab, so you could use it for exploration as well.

Spoiler

n2DLgKY.png

pDerjiQ.png

Older Stuff:  This stuff is all 100% stock with no DLCs.  It should all work in the current version, none of it is really atmospheric and they haven't changes stuff too much since then.

The Gungnir carrier and research vessel

This bad boy is actually pretty versatile.  It has two science bays, because they look cool in the back, a Convert-o-tron 250, and space to house all manner of weapons and fighters.  It can also play host to several of the mining ships.

Spoiler

iiKjjMK.png

JKG39UV.png

The Mjolnir assault frigate

Purely an in-your-face brawler.  It has 6 small guided missiles and two short range, high yield semi-guided rockets.  It also has a pretty decent range.

Spoiler

ZUkT158.png

lwTmSPX.png

The Sindri asteroid miner

This ship was designed to mine asteroids (duh).  It has an onboard refinery and a respectable ore hold, but it's main purpose is to tow asteroids somewhere useful and act as a temporary refueling base.

Spoiler

xRuAgsP.png

L2lTZ3O.png

The Dvalin planetary miner

This ship is designed to land on low gravity worlds and mine or to bring back to the fleet for refining.  It has space for two kerbals, a pilot and an engineer.  It was designed to work on Dres, the Mun, and everything with less gravity.

Spoiler

CafeW3u.png

zOdDPoa.png

I will continue to update this space as I make more stuff, as well as include work in progress stuff below.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.