Go ahead and milk the cow

millsw

When the condor flies at midnight, Bring the bacon to Ronnie's place. Grab the package, But watch out for the dolphins and the emus. Bring Lassie and Sounder with you to help with the narwhals.

Not sure...

Oh come on, I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Duh. >:(

Oh come on, I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Duh. >:(

Well. I'm sure i've been I haven't decided to be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that when the banana is a fish!

• 1 year later...