PRoblem with KAS mod

Hi, i'm an italian fan and new on this forum ! So sorry for my english, i'm playing KSP since many years, after a period of inactivity of 1 years i tried to reinstall the game and downloaded the KAS mod, and i have a very big problem, so when i right click on a resource transfert station and press "grab connector" it makes a strange sound and nothing happens, i tried to do in with a wrench in the handsm with a drill, without any instrument, but NOTHING happen, so what i am doing wrong ? 

When i use a W-50 Winch and open the GUI menù it says "offline" and say "cannot contact the winch, is the vessel contactable ?" All this in EVA with Kerbinian.

You can see on this link:

So please help me ! Thanks :)

lkUdwu3.png

14 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Welcome to the forum :)

KAS is not compatible with KSP 1.7+ (yet), nothing you can do about it except for waiting for an update.

KAS is compatible with both 1.7.0 and 1.7.1, the latest version only works for 1.7.1 however with some problems. @Cesare I think you have a versionning problem with your KAS OR a problem because you placed the winch on your ship before updating KAS. Check the thread for more info ;)

Edited by merlinux

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.