Assembly

Всем привет! Мне хочется обсудить 1 тему. Я ОЧЕНЬ хочу поиграть в KSP с модами. Я смотрел гайды на ютубе (с установкой через ckan).У меня ничего не выходило. При запуске ckan(a) в дериктории KSP у меня вылезала ошибка: "Error in autoupdate: 
    Запрос был прерван: Не удалось создать защищенный канал SSL/TLS.". МБ я где-то затупил. Что мне делать с этой проблемой? И посоветуйте мне какую-нибудь реалестичную сборку БЕЗ ГРАФИЧЕСКИХ МОДОВ, пж. Спасибо за внимание! :)

[Translation]
Hello! I want to discuss 1 topic. I VERY want to play KSP with mods. I watched the guides on YouTube (with installation via ckan). I didn’t get anything. When running ckan (a) in the KSP directory, I got an error: "Error in autoupdate:     The request was aborted: Failed to create a secure SSL / TLS channel. ". I dumbed somewhere. What should I do with this problem? And advise me some realistic build WITHOUT GRAPHIC MODES, pzh. Thank you for your attention!

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

Welcome to the forum @Leon_.

I have added a translation to your question and title and moved your question to tech support, PC, modded. Unfortunately all posts outside of the international section require an English translation for members who don't use a browser with an auto translate feature. We encourage you to use a translation service if you wish to post in the general forum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.