Having touble with a "Haul"

Ive been truing to do this haul mission for about 3 hours. Ive made it to the requirements several times and ive scoured forums for this exact mission issue but i havnt found an answer to my specific scenario.

Haul requirements:

Have rt-5 flea solid fuel booster

Kerbin

Sub-Orbital trajectory

260k to 270k meters.

It is a haul so there is no requirement to test or activate anything. Also neither of those options appear on the booster when i reach the parameters.

Included are images of me meeting all requirements, but it doesnt seem to recognize that i have the booster though it is clearly there. I have also included an image of after i stage into the booster from the previous stage, still within perameters.

Please help. Im lost.

Spoiler

For whatever reason, it looks like KSP isn't recognizing the Flea.  My best guess is it's asking for the older version of the Flea - the parts that have been updated the last few versions are still hidden in the game files to prevent breaking existing saves, but they aren't available in the VAB/SPH.    When I have a contract that I have completed and it's just a game glitch, I'll go into the alt-F12 menu & complete it there.  You could try a new rocket just to see if it recognizes the Flea

3 hours ago, Cavscout74 said:

For whatever reason, it looks like KSP isn't recognizing the Flea.  My best guess is it's asking for the older version of the Flea - the parts that have been updated the last few versions are still hidden in the game files to prevent breaking existing saves, but they aren't available in the VAB/SPH.    When I have a contract that I have completed and it's just a game glitch, I'll go into the alt-F12 menu & complete it there.  You could try a new rocket just to see if it recognizes the Flea

I have tried that. Also im on xbox one version. Not sure if i can do debug on here.

2 hours ago, TheRealSpex said:

I have tried that. Also im on xbox one version. Not sure if i can do debug on here.

You can, but going into the debug menu will turn off trophies/awards for that game, if you care.

Two comments from me: You can check if the game recognizes the part correctly already on that launchpad before lift-off. (If you have the correct Flea, then that box should be ticked.) And - at least in the PC version - you can access the old models in the VAB (or SPH) by selecting "Filter by Cross-Section Profile" from the "advanced mode".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.