ksp docking prevention bug

Info in vid description but it seems im not allowed to dock or eva from one ship to another in certain situations that i have yet to determine.. I say that because usually i can... Right up until it happens that i cant.. Trying some things today but heres the clip.

Edit: vid description may not be accessible and video visiblility is mediocre at best on mobile so heres a brief narration.

Ps4 ksp enhanced breaking ground

Leaving mun surface in saturn 5ish ascent craft.  Upon rendezvous with command module, the target craft begins moving away uncontrollably. You can briefly see in the vid as i switch to the offending craft, the ap rising without input and all contol unresponsive.  Then in an effort to salvage the soul onboard and the science, i eva back to the lander.  At which time the lander does the same thing.. Again, you can see rising ap and unresponsive inputs.  Also no change in acceleration when engine is fired... Below youll find a quick vab video tour of the craft...thanks...

Edited by Flip665
aditional info

Edit to original post..  The same issues persist, among others ive noticed.  It seems im getting an incorrect atmosphere and experiencing acceleration with zero throttle up until about 120k on launch.  The dv icons still multiply and persist.  Docking target phantom acceleration makes the game all but unplayable...  Sure hope the ksp2 crew know what theyre doing.  Looks like im putting this one back in storage.. I cannot believe this has not been acknowledged anywhere.  Shameful. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.