Can't redownload kerbal space program? Suggestion / Kinda ticked off

So i've trying to develop mods for ksp and to try it out i wanted a fresh copy of the .16 version of the game. Since i bought the game in the 0.15 that's all i had in my d/l folder and when i tried to update it, it always said "Unable to connect to server". As an alternative i thought to d/l the 0.16 version directly from the website, but guess what? I couldn't figure out a way to download it without buying it again. Squad either never thought this part through or it's just hidden somewhere and is not easily accessible. If someone could help me out it would be awesome and a few suggestions for the site devs

* GIVE THE OPTION TO THE BUYER TO EASILY DOWNLOAD THE GAME AGAIN IF THEY'VE BOUGHT IT ONCE!

* MAKE THE SDK OPTION MORE READILY VISIBLE !

You guys are great game makers but things like this shouldn't be overlooked by the Community managers and such and should be made user friendly. Thank You.

The only logical thing i had to do is to obtain KSP by means that would be frowned upon by Squad and most of the community because they are such a hard working & dedicated bunch of people. This is more of a customer service complaint at this point.

There is a way to re-download it. Jus login to the store, click on profile under the "Welcome Back" message, and go to the bottom. A little download button next to Kerbal Space Program under the Products Purchased section should be there.