[Video] My KSP Trailer: Prospector 3 (Inspired by the Surveyor Program)

zombiphylax

• 2 weeks later...

While I appreciate the offer, I've been tinkering with a 3 man craft that at least follows the Apollo flight trajectory (the docking happens mid-transit to the Mun instead of in LKO), if not somewhat resembles the Saturn series, for the past few weeks.

I really can't give an ETA of a video, though, my work schedule is a bit wonky at the moment. I've only had time for a Duna orbit, I haven't even had time to attempt the other planets. :\

If you have any interesting space station designs, even if using a couple of mod packs, I'd be interested. Thinking about a video eventually of a transfer to a space station and/or colony on/around another planet (or, possibly Laythe).

Edit: Hah! I just figured out you're part of a designer group! So, like I said, while I appreciate the offer for the Munar craft, I currently have something in mind. I might bug you for a probe later though.

Edited by zombiphylax

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.