My .17 Schedule

cocomoe1002

When .17 comes out i have everything planed for what i am going to do. And each mission has a specific objective to help other missions too.

Schedule:

Whenever .17 comes out that day will be the first mission so lets just say it will be coming out on the 28th. It will probably not.

Sept. 28- Launching of Duna Voyager (fly-by mission)

Sept. 29- Launching of Eve Voyager (fly-by mission)

Sept. 30- launching of Moho Voyager (fly-by mission)

Nov. 1- Launching of Jool Voyager 1 & 2 (fly-by mission's)

- Jool Voyager 1 will be a mission about learning about Jool.

- Jool Voyager 2 will be a mission about learning about Jool's Moons.

Nov. 2- Return to Minmus and establishing a interplanetary base. With a Mod

Nov. 3- Launching of Duna Odessy SAT. ( SAT. will be made of a mod called Probodobodyne Construction Kit made by Nova.)

Nov. 4- Launching of Eve Seeker SAT. ( SAT. will be made of a mod called Probodobodyne Construction Kit made by Nova.)

Nov. 5- Duna Odessy SAT. Performs over 20 screenshots, then sent back to Kerbin for examining. & Eve Seeker SAT. Performs over 20 screenshots, then sent back to Kerbin for examining.

Nov. 6- After examining over 20 Duna screenshots, Kerbal Space Program launches first Rover called (Spirit Rover) to land on a specific target on Duna.

Nov. 7- Touchdown of Spirit Rover on Duna, and first pictures. Plus the launching of Eve rover called (Violets rover) to land on a specific target on Eve.

Nov. 8- Touchdown of Violets Rover on Eve, and first pictures/ Plus the first drive of the Spirit Rover on Duna.

Nov. 9- Launching of Ice SAT. to orbit around Vall.

Nov. 10- Launching of Ice Rover to land on Vall.

Nov. 11- Touchdown of Ice Rover on Vall/ and first drive on Eve with Violets Rover.

Nov. 12- First Drive of Ice Rover on Vall./ and launching of Moho Rover.

Nov. 13- Touchdown of Moho Rover./ and first drive on Moho.

Nov. 14- Launching of 3 man Lander to explore Duna.

Nov. 15- Landing of 3 man Lander and first steps on Duna.

Nov. 16- Launching of 3 man lander to explore Eve.

Nov. 17- Landing of 3 man lander to explore Eve.

PLZ NOTE THAT ALL THE NOV. I WROTE ARE MEANT TO BE OCT. SORRY :P

More missions will be planed later but for know this is all what i am doing.

Is it covered with lava or something? I can just imagine doing some epic 'landings' that involve burning at the last minute to hover millimetres above the fiery surface and take in the view, before climbing back up to orbit.

Only in Kerbal Space Program...

Also, props to who ever can land and get in orbit around moho and get back.

The amount of Delta V required to do all that is HUUUUUGGGEEEE. It make escaping kerbols gravity seem like nothing at all.

I think I read somewhere that you can't land on Moho due to the hot atmosphere

Hopefully you could land on the dark side of the planet

That is false. It doesn't have a atmosphere. The surface facing the SUN is just melted. Not the dark side.

But as i said before, im sure you can land on the side where the sun is partially below the horizon since the heat wont be that bad.

I'm probably going to do short suborbital flights with the 2 capsules while using IVA the whole time, and then fly around in atmosphere (also using IVA)

Afterwards I'll probably attempt a Duna orbiter, and if I got enough fuel a landing too.

My Schedule?

September 28th 4:05 PM (The pretend release date by OP): First landing on Duna.

September 28th 4:06 PM: First Kerbal Stuck on Duna.

"WHOOPS! I FORGOT LADDERS!"

If the gravity is a bit smaller, your EVA pack may work.

But I don't know what gravity they made for the planets, we'll just need to wait and see.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.