i have problem with planetary mods

I have problem with any mod that adds new planet,galaxy etc..  game was not crashing as i install mod correctly start game and planets don't show up. Even RSS RSS support mods works and RSS texture did work but names,sizes still same even planet mods that adds parts and planets parts are working planets nope and now unexpectedly Realism Overhaul  RO just stoped working and tweak scale .realplume and more just stoped working for no reason no crashes just like i didn't add em module manager works mods are not out dated . Soo can anyone help me is this to me installing uncorrectly or to my pc (ver 1.6.0)

edit: okey i had downloaded multiple mods only SR worked (stage recovery) lot mods in past i had downloaded and many difn't worked soo i think its to my pc now

Updated log! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iukpv45sj82zt5z/Updated Log.zip?dl=0

Edited by Nooby_dud
update log

2 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @Nooby_dud, your issue has been moved to tech support, pc, modded. It is really hard for our community members to diagnose problems with modded installs without log files. This post explains how to find and post them:

Uhm i found file but there is problem im now on phone cuz now i don't have internet at home and i can't put file in phone (i tried and failed) 

Edited by Nooby_dud
again grammer

4 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Sorry to hear that, the first thing I would check is that you have the correct mod versions for 1.6.0. A screenshot of your mod folder might help too.

Its not mod ita about modS EVERY mod thrt adds planet.galaxy or customises kerbol system son' show up. Will pic be helpful or vid?

4 hours ago, James Kerman said:

This definitely sounds like a problem with Kopernicus - the mod that underlies all planet packs. Can you check which version you are using?

Hmm i downloaded from  3 fuffrent links all 1.6.0 koperjicus and still noting textures works main mod  nope just sutting i do aggre this kerbol system got bored after landing on every planet atleast 23 times even eve

Edited by Nooby_dud
adding more words

On 5/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, James Kerman said:

This definitely sounds like a problem with Kopernicus - the mod that underlies all planet packs. Can you check which version you are using?

James i had wven more problems! Now only squad and squad expansion was only thing in game data and it crashed then i added 2 moule manager dif ver it is supposed uo crash but it worked normaly? I redownloaded every mod for RO/RSS and then again and non of mods that i added from my pc didn't worked not even rss too what is going on? I start to think maybe its to my pc

i maybe now can get log!

Edited by Nooby_dud
grammerr

3 minutes ago, Nooby_dud said:

James i had wven more problems!

Your installation definitely has a problem if it won't run with just the squad and squad extensions folder. If you have the game on steam you can try verifying the files however the closest version available in the 'betas' tab is 1.6.1.

Kopernicus has been updated to 1.8.1 and that version is also available if you want to update. Both are also available for download if you bought from the KSP store.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:05 PM, James Kerman said:

Your installation definitely has a problem if it won't run with just the squad and squad extensions folder. If you have the game on steam you can try verifying the files however the closest version available in the 'betas' tab is 1.6.1.

Kopernicus has been updated to 1.8.1 and that version is also available if you want to update. Both are also available for download if you bought from the KSP store.

Aha i got log

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.