Space Battleship Yamato

fuqq

I might try to build the SDF-1 Macross, the exterior armor is going to take me forever to get right though, also, the centre of mass for the ship.

Why don't we have a thread for people to put the spacecraft they built based on Sci-fi?

EDIT: I got bored and decided to build the inner frame of it, tried using fuel tanks, insanely frustrating so I'm using DSM's strut fuel tanks to build the frame.

Edited by Whatshtisthis

• 9 months later...
I might try to build the SDF-1 Macross, the exterior armor is going to take me forever to get right though, also, the centre of mass for the ship.

Why don't we have a thread for people to put the spacecraft they built based on Sci-fi?

EDIT: I got bored and decided to build the inner frame of it, tried using fuel tanks, insanely frustrating so I'm using DSM's strut fuel tanks to build the frame.

If such a thread should come to exist, i would finish my reproduction of Serenity. It's not exactly done yet, and would have to be modded for the vtol engines and ip drive and such, but hey, I want it to be something both Jebediah and Wash could fly.

Edited by meatballcannon
deplorably wrong spelling