Using KSP as a IBM Simulation

Is there any way to modify the KSP to reflect actual earth enviroment? For example to set the size of kerbal to the same size of earth, and same gravitational pull, ect, in an effort to simulate the most realistic conditions possible?

I'd like to attempt to simulate an IBM on a trajectory to the ISS, and I was wondering if this were possible in real life-

My question, Will the KSP Ever become an actual *realistic* simulator? (In terms of physics)

Also, I don't notice orbit decay in KSP..... Where's this at/will it be implimented?

Hi TheUnknownPoet, I think Orbiter might be more suitable for what you want to do, as it is a proper simulator unlike KSP, which asrobly18 says is a game, it just happens to have physics simulations of rockets.

Also, orbital decay only applies to craft currently under control or nearby, that also happen to be within the atmosphere, the cut off altitude is 69,100 meters.

hi theunknownpoet, i think orbiter might be more suitable for what you want to do, as it is a proper simulator unlike ksp, which asrobly18 says is a game, it just happens to have physics simulations of rockets.

Also, orbital decay only applies to craft currently under control or nearby, that also happen to be within the atmosphere, the cut off altitude is 69,100 meters.

omg thank you so much for recommending this to me! I <3 you!!!111