Why no full download?

MET?

I am running mac and have had trouble with the patcher. The first time I tried a full download it wouldn't unzip, and now there is no full download in the store. WHY? Has anyone gotten the OSX patcher to work? If so, how?

I'm running Mac OSX Snow Leopard, and after installing Mono from the patcher, the Wine app, and from the Wine website, I still get an error when trying to run the patcher through Wine. When I used the terminal line you gave it said that no such directory existed. Is there anything else I can try?

To be honest the patcher is not reliable on OSX because of Mono, the best thing to do is either download the full release of 0.17 from the store (the button image wont load but it's there) or run the patcher in it's own folder, not the game folder, so it downloads the full game.

You should not need Wine to use the patcher on OSX, it uses Mono instead, and in Wine it'd just use the WineMono package, and when running the file, make sure you are in the same folder as the patcher.exe, open the terminal in that folder or navigate to it.

See here guys, hope it helps.

Edited by sal_vager

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.