I think Kerbin is having some Identity Issues...

jmcdaniel0

I am in orbit around Kerbin, just messing around, and all of a sudden, the game gets really laggy, and now it is doing this....

(I do not know how to add pics to the forum, so I a m adding link to my Drop box account.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76490085/planet%201.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76490085/planet%202.jpg

After wards the game was very glitchy and my ship was jumping around everywhere... Then it froze for about 3 minutes, and then it seems to have corrected itself...

Another thing to note, and I failed to get a screen shot of it, is that when i went to the ship view (Not the view showing the orbit path) Kerbin, wasn't textured in its usual textures, it was like looking at a giant sphere , that was textured in the space textures (The far off stars and such) it was the strangest thing, and I didn't think to get a shot of it, and that is just irritating... Also, Kerbin, changed to the Mun textures, and what i am assuming is the large green planet textures as well.... but both of those were so fast I couldn't grab a screen of it.

hasn't done it since.... But that's why its still in Alpha!

Happy Blasting!

Another thing to note, and I failed to get a screen shot of it, is that when i went to the ship view (Not the view showing the orbit path) Kerbin, wasn't textured in its usual textures, it was like looking at a giant sphere , that was textured in the space textures (The far off stars and such) it was the strangest thing, and I didn't think to get a shot of it, and that is just irritating... Also, Kerbin, changed to the Mun textures, and what i am assuming is the large green planet textures as well.... but both of those were so fast I couldn't grab a screen of it.

Happy Blasting!

Like this?

172GX

Happy Blasting!

Like this?

172GX

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.