KSP 1.8.1 RSS RO RP1 experiment (getting science) early game problem

Greetings, guys.Playin' KSP about couple of months. Now i'm trying myself in KSP 1.8.1 RSS RO RP1. And from early game i got problems with experiments.. i think so. May be it's due to antennas. 
So the problem is. When i start new game and build first rocket, i get 3 experiments on it - from avionics, and bar+temp. But i can use em only when i'm landed on Earth. After launch - there no signal. And i can't get any logs from barometer or thermometr.  I've tried install antenna on rocket, and can't get experiments when in air. 
Can't get it, may be it's due to mods. I've installed 3R by Manual on Reddit and several other mods. 

Spoiler

2020-12-17-210330.png

Here's 1st Rocket.
2020-12-17-211222.png

So when i launch it, i got only 5 science points for returning rocket. What i'm doing wrong, can you help?

Edited by Hunweibyn

Do you have a battery on your rocket? The early avionics cores have some battery on them but procedural avionics cores don’t by default and you need to add that in. I can’t tell what you’ve got on that rocket in the screenshot so it’s possible that you just don’t have any power.

Can you provide:

• A screenshot of the rocket in the editor;
  • A screenshot of the rocket on the launchpad;
  • And a screenshot of the rocket in flight when you can’t use the experiments.

Are you sure you aren’t keeping the experiment data when running them on the ground, or launching before the data gets transmitted for surface readings?

Thank you, due to you note about electricity in avionics core, i checked and found option when you need to set up amount of EC. Setted it up and got av. core with 2.4m lengh 300mm d. But with electricity anough for experiments done.

So that was a problem - no electricity on Rocket. 
@jimmymcgoochie Thank you very much! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.